By placing an order on this web site, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and may be subject to delays resulting from postal services, customs services or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. After successful processing of your payment, you’ll have entered into a contract with PanoCatcher to purchase the goods included in the order.
PanoCatcher will ship the purchased goods to the mailing address you provided via the chosen shipping method. Relevant information (tracking number, etc) will be provided via email.
By ordering products from PanoCatcher, you may be liable for local, state or country taxes and import duties. PanoCatcher has no control over these costs and you agree that you are solely responsible for their payment.
Returns & Refunds
The products offered by PanoCatcher are custom built for each customer in our workshop.
As such, it is not possible to accept product returns.
Please read carefully the product descriptions and ask questions prior to purchasing to ensure the product meets your needs.
If a product is defective PanoCatcher will restore it to fully operational condition withing the warranty period of 12 months.
- Your personally identifiable information will never be sold or rented to third parties.
- Your personal information will not be shared with anyone except to comply with the law, develop products, or protect our rights.
- You will not receive any junk/spam emails.
- “Cookies” are used to help personalize and optimize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily (a “session” cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a “persistent” cookie) by a web page server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer.
- When you make a purchase, your email address will be included to the customer mailing list in order to send you email notifications about new firmware updates. You can opt out of receiving such notifications at any time.